Re: C's Expected To Raise Ticket Prices

In a message dated 3/4/2003 4:46:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dforant1@nycap.rr.com writes:

> Wow, do you really believe we are as good as the team that went to the
> ECF's???? We'll be lucky to get out of the 1st round.

------No, I don't think it's as good a team.  But it is a better team than
recent posts have suggested.  And the record right now is better than last
year's, which may not be very significant, but from what we read of late
here, you'd think this team was 20-30 and fading.  All of this, of course,
sidesteps the Utah/Indiana factor:  a good team, maybe a very good team, but
never a championship team.
    Look, I just want to look for some silver lining so I can continue to
enjoy the Cs and this list.  Do I think they'll make it past round one?  Eh,
50-50 right now.  But last year I didn't think they'd make it INTO round one!