Re: Numbers

I also just noticed that Kevin Mchale is not listed under number 32.

From: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@hotmail.com>
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Numbers
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:46:59 -0500

Anyone else see that thing ESPN.COM is doing right now with players numbers? They are listing all numbers from 00 up to 99 and listing the top 5 or 6 players to ever wear that number. So I get to number 15 and there is no mention of Tommy. Seemed like a strange omission to me. Listed are Bart Starr, Earl Monroe, Thurman Munson, Hal Greer, Vince Carter, and Shawn Green.

Tommy Heinson doesn't make it over Vince and Green? Gimme a break.