RE: Walker ejection

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: March 03, 2003 11:50 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Walker ejection

Well if Walker did make the statement it wasn't professional. We most likely
will be going home after the first round if Philly gets home court.

* Based on what?  I think we match up quite well with them.  They just happen to be on fire right now.  I like our matchups against them.  Just need to concentrate on keeping Iverson off the free throw line.  Which, with the way the refs in the league deviate, could be asking an awful lot though.

Cecil