From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 6:49 AM
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff : Vulture # 1 is circling-Globe

Peter May continues to hang the Baker trade and the 2001 draft around
Wallace's neck as if Wallace did it without consulting the Obie and then
insinuates that the Grant Long and Blount trades were done with Obie's
blessing and that is why they are working. That just isn't the facts, Peter.
You are being intellectually dishonest. As Vescey points out, you were a
coconspirator on the Baker trade. Then May talks out of both sides of his
mouth and says Obie blessed the JJ and Kedrick drafting but never played
them
because they were still Wallace's guys.

Now I know Obie wanted to keep the team together as we all did. Once Rogers
was gone, the choices were limited if you wanted to stay at the ECF level
and/or improve. Obie needs to quit hiding behind Wallace, be a man and stand
up for his decisions, right or wrong....

DJessen33