Patience everyone!

Last time I checked the Celtics did make it to the playoff last year.  I don't think this is the time to blow up the team. Despite what some list members are saying Walker is a valuable player on this team. Yes there are times he may lose us a game but he wins more than he loses. Trading Walker without good value in return could be disastrous. I'm not saying that we can't trade him I'm just saying I don't think we need to have a fire sale.
The biggest thing holding up the Celitcs right now and for the next three years has been and still is the Vin Baker Contract. Until that gets resolved the Celtics are at a disadvantage with most of the other NBA teams.  The effect will be felt for many more years.   Imagine having 11 million per year to play in free agency.  Hmmm....