ESPN page 2: Walker 7th most overrated

ESPN's page 2 gives a list of the top 10 most overrated people in sports. Our own Antoine is ranked 7th. BTW, Vince Carter was #1. Here's what they had to say:

7. Antoine Walker
A friend's e-mail said, simply, "Check out that shooting percentage!" So we did. And, wow. He's the worst shooter in the NBA among players who averaged at least 8 points per game. Lowest field-goal percentage (.388). Unfortunately, only five players in the league put the ball up more. Walker was also among the worst 3-point shooters, which begs the question of why he attempted a whopping 582 3-pointers last season. And here's the topper: Shaq shot better from the charity stripe than Walker.

Here's the whole list: http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/mostoverrated.html

Nathan A.