From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 6:24 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx; celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: More on draft

Unbelievably stupid trade for the Bucks. Can't believe they couldn't get
something better for a point guard making 5 million a year. The Wolves will
have a
chance in the West and they haven't even made the TB trade....

Ford has always hated the Celts and I have mentioned this often. I think we
ODed on Ford a little bit. He was on ESPN TV, Internet and Radio so much the
past couple of days, I think he was starting to forget who he had picked
where.
Let's see, Banks is a bad pick at 16 but if someone else wants him and you
pick him higher, he is a better pick? Sounds to me that Ford does his
evaluations
by following people's picks he respects...

However, Ford has proved he has his sources. The first thing Danny is going
to have to do is to find out who is doing the leaking with Ford knowing in
advance about the Cs picks. NBAdraft.net also really nailed the lottery and
have
to be given props....

DJessen33