Can Hunter shoot?

Note Hunter's Chicago measurements below. His standing reach of 8-9 1/2 is 7
inches shorter than our own Perkins standing reach of 9-4. Imagine only having
to jump 6 inches to touch the rim.

Brandon Hunter 6-6 1/2 6-7 3/4 266 7-2 3/4 8-9 1/2

After watching the Hunter video and checking the height of 6-6 1/2, I came to
the conclusion he is definitely a small forward. He has a nice first step and
a pretty good handle for a guy his size. I will take away my Popeye
comparison. Forget the rebounding, Popeye could never move that quick or handle the
ball that well. He reminds me more of a Antoine Jamison offensively. He is just a
second round guy but I think he could make a great changeup sort of player as
a reserve. I would like to see more. Can he shoot?...

DJessen33