And more draft thoughts

I forgot to mention that before anyone questions us about taking Perkins over
Lampe,  remember we had a promise and passed. The Mavericks picked after us
and picked Josh Howard without a promise over Lampe and rebounding/inside help
is their greatest need. And Ford gave them a higher grade than
us!!!...However, since they are the latest darlings, they can't make a mistake.

Got to also totally question the Memphis picks. I mean, we totally took them
this time. We got the players we wanted at the expense of the Grizz. I think
West got snuckered by Papile sweet nothings about Bell and Jones being better
than they are or that they wouldn't be available later. However, I think a big
factor Hubie, at 69, isn't going to have the patience to develop a player who
won't be ready for 4 years....

Also, I think the jig is up on players getting hurt after they work out for
the Cs....

DJessen33

DJessen33