Pretty scary...but relieved in the end

Wow, what a rollercoaster!  I really thought I was havin a nightmare listening
on the live audio broadcast of the draft...

First, the Troy Bell selection was kinda shocking already but to select a D.
Jones at 20 i thought was too insane!  But in the end, after knowing of the
trade...it kinda settled in that Ainge is really on sumthin and seems like
he's hellbent on making sure his plan goes thru.

I am quite reserved with why he's really so hot on Banks when he could have
chosen the best players available and just go after a PG free agent, but after
seeing the delayed telecast of the draft and seeing some clips of Banks, he
seems like a PG we haven't had in such a long while... an attacker and a
precision fastbreak starter! i was pretty impressed also with some of the
commentators inputs except Vitale's saying Banks weakness is just the outside
shooting...but besides that everybody says he's the most complete "real" PG in
the draft, offensive and defensively.  I guess, we will really have to see
ourselves first...

Jaims