Potential moves

Grizzlies Trade No. 13 and 27 Picks to Celtics; Net Jones and Bell
The Grizzlies added some punch to the back court with the addition of Boston
College's Troy Bell <http://www.nba.com/draft2003/profiles/BellTroy.html>
and Duke's Dahntay Jones.
<http://www.nba.com/draft2003/profiles/JonesDahntay.html> According to
Grizzlies President of Basketball Operations, Jerry West at least 150 calls
took place between the Grizzlies and Celtics camps to organize the trade.

I am still hopeful we can move Walker and get more athletic or physical.

Some possibilities:

Walker and Battie for Rahim and Mohammed !

Sign Juwon Howard or Elden Campbell

Mohammed
Howard, Hunter
Rahim
Pierce
Banks

Walker and Battie for Swift and Wright (Not for the faint of heart!)

Wright
Swift
?
Pierce
Banks

Walker for Zack Randolph and Wells, Anderson or Patterson

Walker and Perkins For Foyle, Pietrus and Jiri Welsh?

With Dunleavy, Richardson, Sura, Welsh, Jamison, Arenas?  Pietrus would seem
to be trade bait

Walker for Olowokandi and Wilcox or Jaric?

I still like moving Battie for some more beef for the 5 spot.
Elden Campbell (Battie and Williams for Campbell and Barry?)
Adonal Foyle =  Interior D
Lo Wright
Marc Jackson - Rekindle the Warrior level of play
Nazr Mohammed
Pedrag Drobjnak (Battie and Williams for Drobjnak and Barry?)

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]