Re: Ford on the Celtics in his chat

In a message dated 6/26/03 7:04:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> At 09:55 PM 6/26/2003 -0400, CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >Any chance now of Bremer being moved back home to Cleveland for Darius
> Miles >to utilize the trade exception and then sign a PG in FA?
>
> Not without a sign and trade and why should he when he can probably go there
> as a FA. He was on a 1 year deal I'm pretty sure.
> Kim

The C's hold the option for next season on Bremer. All they would need to do
is exercise his option.

We can now see Ainge's "vision". He takes Perkins to develop him for three
years and just in time for Baker's contract to expire so as to have cap room to
re-sign Perkins and Banks at the expiration of their rookie contracts. By
then, Banks is an established vet and Piece is in his prime at what, age 28?

Over the next couple of drafts and summers via FA Ainge continues to add
pieces to that core of  his wing scorer, his established PG, and the young legit
Center to anchor the middle.  Shaq is on the way out and the title is wide
open.

CeltsSteve