Re: Bell (more)

Nope, not at all identical. Better PG skills than most of the guys you list there and certainly more ready to step in immediately because of 4 years in school than some of those guys. Not to say he'll work for sure, but...

Face it guys, is there anything they could have done that would have made people happy? Not if I know Celtics fans.
Kim