Re: Troy Bell

At 10:53 AM 6/27/2003 +1000, John wrote:
Fantastic pick. I agree with Cedric Maxwell. Fantastic pick.

John

Kim Malo wrote:

Cs radio station just announced Cs are taking Troy Bell at 16

Mixed thoughts. Not the unmitigated disaster some are making it out to be IMO, and I think they meant to take him at 20 but got scared by the PG finally going. One thing I really like about him is his go through a wall, do whatever it takes attitude. Pleasant change from some of the shrinking violets we've gotten lately. And one that will let him cope with our captains' egos, which IMO is as key to our improvement at PG as physical skills. We'll see if the deal rumors are true though...
Kim