Re: Afternoon Update From Ford

I'll believe it, when it happens. There's no way,
the Magic take Banks over Wade or Pietrus, perhaps
Sweetney, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Here's hoping
Ainge pulls a swerve. The Celtics most likely have those three rated
higher than Pavlovic, so likely they take one of the three.
Ray

>Now he says the Magic will take Banks if the other four point guards are off
the board. If all five of those point guards are gone, that means there
will
be a slider there for the Celts. If the Sonics truly like Collison, then
that slider figures to be one of three guys: Sweetney, Pietrus or Wade.
The
Celts would snatch any of those guys ahead of Pavlovic, wouldn't they?

Mark