Ford on the Celtics in his chat

If it's Banks and Perkins, I hope they make Ford eat these words.

Mark

Jakob(Los Angeles): Please tell me I will not hear the words, "Boston
selects Marcus Banks". Are the C's trying to trade up at all? And if so
would they be after someone like Hinrich?

Chad Ford: (1:42 PM ET ) I think you are. I'll make it even better for you.
You may also hear the words "Kendrick Perkins" at pick No. 20. If Danny
Ainge and Co. take Banks and Perkins, I'm giving them an "F" on draft night.