Re: Kendrick Perkins info

I really hope we draft kendrick perkins just for the pure entertainment value of saying "kendrick, this is kedrick.  kedrick, meet kendrick."  Having a kedrick and kendrick on the bench should count for something.

rmn

-------Original Message-------
From: Peter Delevett <pdelevett@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 06/26/03 12:17 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Kendrick Perkins info

> I have a hunch this is a smokescreen ... and if Ainge
is really shooting for a developmental big man, would
he take Perkins over Sofo and Lang? (Perkins is listed
around 6'10, 290, which makes him a tad longer and
leaner than those two.) Naetheless, here's some stuff
about Perkins that makes him sound nice:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/d03/tracker/player?playerId=18430
http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/kendrickperkins.htm