Chad Ford: Celtics in trouble tonight

I heard Chad Ford on the radio this morning. He was asked if there was one
team that was in trouble tonight and he immediately said "the Celtics."

He said if they do what he thinks they're going to do-draft Banks at 16 and
Perkins at 20-it will be a really, really bad draft. He says Banks has been
overhyped. Says he's not a good playmaker at PG at all and doesn't have any
kind of outside shot. He says Perkins' upside-if he reaches his full
potential-is 12 points and 8 rebounds. And that's being optimistic. He says
these picks not only wouldn't help the team quickly, they lack any real
upside for the future.

It was very discouraging. Then I get in here and see that Peter May has the
Celts taking those two also. Ugh. I don't need another depressing draft
night. Let's pray for a great slider.

Mark