My picks

I can't recall a draft where I've felt less certain about what I want for
the Cs.  Then again, I liked the Acie Earl and Montross picks.

Nevertheless....I happen to think this team's biggest defect is rebounding
and lack of an offensive strategy.  I don't see any of the point guards
potentially available to the Cs as a substantial upgrade over Bremer --
they'd probably get more from re-signing Kenny.  Accordingly, I want a
real big guy who can complement Battie.  So:

16-Sweetney or Jarvis Hayes.  I'm praying one of them slips.
20-Zarko, Pavlovic or Sofoklis (if we take Sofoklis, expect lots of jokes
about fans wanting to tear out their eyes), and don't rush whomever they
choose to Boston.  If they get Banks or Barbosa here instead, I won't feel
too bad.
2nd round - package the Sac. picks to move up if necessary and get Luke
Walton.  Stay away from Lang and Perkins.  If by some miracle Troy Bell
starts dropping, nab him, but I think that's unrealistic.  If Ainge is set
on picking the BMA (Best Mormon Available) it won't bother me.

No Walker trade this year.  Ainge should sit Antoine down and explain
straight up that he has one more year to prove himself, and explain
exactly what the expectations are.

As for Obie -- explain that #16 (especially if it's Sweetney or Hayes) and
KBrown will get significant playing time this year.  Walker and Pierce
will not average more than 40 minutes/night.  The team will focus on
rebounding and offensive movement as hard as they did on defense two years
ago.  If they don't do that, then they can do it O'Bs way -- and if
they're not in first place in the Atlantic at the All-Star break, he's
fired, or if they don't win the conf championship, he's fired.

But that's just my opinion.  I could be wrong.

Michael Gooen