Ainge vs. Obie on development

How steamed do you think Ainge was while reading that story yesterday? He
just rewarded Obie a contract extension and thought he had reached a meeting
of the minds (I'm giving Obie the benefit of the doubt for having one), and
Obie clearly contradicts everything Ainge believes just days later. Ainge
should have just followed his first instinct and fired Obie immediately. As
it is, if he doesn't do something drastic-trade Antoine-then we all know
exactly what kind of team they'll have next season-the same one they had
this season. Because Obie isn't going to change anything. He may have fed
Ainge the line he wanted to hear about changing things, but it's clear Obie
doesn't believe it and won't change. He's one of those irrationally stubborn
people, who won't budge even when it's obviously the smart thing to do.