Yahoo sports

I'm glad Danny added a second-round pick, but unless
he can package the pair to move into the top or middle
of the second round, I doubt it's going to be worth
that much. In that case, I wonder if it wouldn't have
been smarter to keep Songaila to include in another
deal.

Anyway, here's an article about Sofokleenex Snotznose,
which reiterates that he measured 6'8 1/4 in stocking
feet. So figure he's just over 6'9 in shoes. Has
anybody seen a measurement of his wing span?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-sportsshowcase-nbadraft&prov=ap&type=lgns

Apparently he's been playing pro ball in Greece for
several years. Article states: "Scouting reports have
praised his strength, footwork and speed, though even
he admits his jump shot is not NBA-caliber."

Another Yahoo mock draft by Sean Deveney has Boston
taking Schotzie and Banks. Interesting, this article
lists him at 250 pounds, which I think is outdated;
didn't he recently weigh in north of 300? Which is
fine if it isn't blubber.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mockdraftstroundselectio&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Deveney writes that rumors of Barbosa dropping are
being started by teams who want him to drop to them.