Latest thoughts on trades

Been snooping around and its seems like a Brandon, Peeler and 26 for JWill
and Swift is going to go down. I also think JWill is good buddies with KG...

I also think a Wallace for no. 5, Grant and Carter will go down....

Toronto has the making of a Sprewell deal but it can't be in the way it was
originally laid out. The Knicks have to give up more....

Chicago is in shock. I guess we still could do the Walker deal without
Williams, keep our no. 20 and they include the no. 7 but it just doesn't seem
enough.....

DJessen33