Trade Yes, but not for Bosh

If we do trade Antoine for a top five pick,
-- and I have to say I hope we do, since his
body will never measure up to his heart --
I really think the guy we should target is Ford,
not Bosh.  So many "Garnett Clones" have turned
out to be non-impact players -- like Garnett himself.
Ford is my guy; he can create scoring opportunities
all over the court, get shots for raw athletes like
Kedrick Brown and Alexsandr Pavlovic (say) and
take pressure off Pierce in a way Antoine can't.
I love to watch him pass and penetrate.  He's a real
point guard, and I want him, not Bosh, in green.
I'm not even sure I would take Bosh over Mike Sweeney,
who is a true beast with pro success written all over him.

Josh