Mo Williams

I hope Andy Katz is being fed a line. I haven't liked
anything about this kid from the get-go. A "purer"
point than Banks, yes, but that shooting percentage?
And he's pretty small. I can think of a lot of guys
I'd rather see the C's take: Jarvis Hayes, for sure
(even if that meant not drafting a point). Josh
Howard. Travis "Mmm-Bop" Hansen. Barbosa, if only for
his "upside." Troy Bell, even though I don't think he
gives you much that Bremer doesn't. A Euro like Diaw
or Planicic who could morph into a big point. Or hell,
trade into the second round and take Dahtay Jones. I'm
not keen on Dan Dickau, er, I mean Ridnour.

As for the Snotzizany pick, well, I'll have to trust
Ainge on this one. Sure, he's big, but so is Jahidi
White. Does he know how to PLAY? I'd so much rather
see West or Cook (didn't realize Cook's dad was a
Celtic, how cool would that be?). Throw Pauchulia into
the mix, and I still think there's enough big man
talent at 20 that the C's can focus #16 on Banks,
Pavlovic or, if they're gone, Superfly Hayes.

Of course, a Walker trade could yet blow this whole
thing up. It had better be a blockbuster if Ainge
pulls the trigger.