RE: Today's Insider

If we can't get O'neal out of Indiana or Williams and #7 from Chicago could
we get Peja & Jackson for Walker? Then take 2 out of Baby Shaq, Collison,
West,Outlaw, Beasley and  Bell, Banks, Planinic. I would rather have Walker
than Camby.

Battie
Schortsanitus? Collison? West?
Stojakovich
Pierce
Jackson Bell? Banks

I still like gong after Nazr Mohammed, Lorenzen Wright, Adonal Foyle or Marc
Jackson to beef up the post

John

The last item is a wild trade rumor - Peja Stojakovic and Bobby Jackson to
the Nugs for the No. 3 pick, Marcus Camby and Ryan Bowen. That's
interesting.

One last thing... A story out of Minnesota today says the Celtics are among
the teams talking to Minnesota about acquiring Terrell Brandon's
soon-to-expire retiring contract. Assuming the Wolves have no interest in
Baker, because, well... who would... don't you think they'd have to be
talking about Antoine? It wouldn't be popular, but it would get them out of
luxury tax territory. They may be able to use the mid-level exception for a
comparable player who is a better fit. Or they may just get him off the
books, let EWill's contract expire and go into next offseason with some
maneuverability. Just a thought...

Mark