Re: Troy Bell better than the rest

>>It's no surprise that of the
top prospects, the two best athletes -- Wade and
Hinrich -- are also on fire as far as their draft
prospects go. The bottom four -- Podkolzine, Sweetney,
Cook and Ridnour -- have some explaining to do.>>

You mean to tell me Hinrich is faster than Ford and he's one of the best
athletes
 too? ( ;
Surprise.  What have I been trying to tell you guys?
Kirk told a reporter yesterday that his biggest obstacle so far has been
trying to dispel the myths that surround a white point guard.
He said everyone he has worked out for has been amazed at his athleticism.

Let's see, a point guard that pushes the ball every minute on the court, is
constantly moving, is tough as nails, extremely athletic, good size,
deceptively strong, was near the top of the nation in assists the only year he started
and played the position the entire season with 6.9 a game, is considered the
top defender of all the point guard prospects, AND HE CAN SHOOT TOO!
I'm telling you he would have been perfect for Ainge's plans for this team
and he would have been able to play O'Brien's style too.
Oh well, it looks like he's going in the top 10 anyhow.  The Celtics would
have had to move up to get him.
It will probably take him some time to get adjusted to the NBA, but this guy
is going to be a player.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

<A HREF="http://www.kusports.com/news/mens_basketball/story/107308";>http://www.kusports.com/news/mens_basketball/story/107308</A>

<A HREF="http://www.kusports.com/news/mens_basketball/story/107305";>http://www.kusports.com/news/mens_basketball/story/107305</A>

TAM