Re: More Info

If we take Banks at 16 (which I honestly have to say is more likely if a
promise is made and no other workouts are performed), that likely leaves us with
Collison at 20 or possibly Sofoklis.

16) Cs          Banks
17) Suns           Cabarkapa
18) NO             Hayes/Pavlovic
19) Utah           Sofoklis
 20) Cs         Collison
 Still available       Gaines, Khryapa, Diaw

DJessen33

<< - According to Deveaney of the Sporting News, despite
 people projecting the Sonics to draft a PG, their GM likes
 Big Guard backcourts. So, the Sonics may do the unexpected
 and bypass all the PGs at 12 and 14.

 - Marcus Banks "agent" at the Real GM message boards has Ainge
 meeting Banks at his home and promising to draft him at 16.
 20, I can live with, but 16? That's completely insane!
 Especially with the possibility of drifters. Taking
 Banks at 16 is Wallacessing in scope. >>