And here's to you...

... MR. ROBINSON.  Jesus loves you more than you will know, wo wo wo.

I will not make your virtues crimes by exaggeration, David.  I will only
say that you done good, real good, on and off the floor.  And I suspect you
will continue to do even more good long after your Bball feats are but
a distant memory.  When will the NBA be blessed with the likes of you
again?

As for your team and teammates, Dear Admiral, you made it all happen.
Is there any nicer or better player in the world than your protege, Tim
Duncan? And is there any more touching moment in sports than when
big brother affectionately rubs the head of little brother, Tony?

And so the torch has been passed, the standard set.

Eggy