Sign Zo? Planinic, that is.

Planicic sure sounds good, based on his profiles on
ESPN.com and NBADraft.net. But he looks like Opie
Taylor; I'll bet my wife could post him up. Profiles
also say he could stand to be more assertive, which is
a flag.

I like DJessen's thought about trading down. With guys
like Collison and West slipping, and Cook and Sofaklis
in play, the Cs will definitely have a shot at a PF at
20. None of the points seem spectacular - is Banks
that much better than Bell? And adding a high
second-rounder could net the Cs a point prospect AND a
shooter.