Continued trade down thinking

Pavelovic is working out for the Lakers today. Here is a scenerio that maybe
Ainge is thinking about for the tradedown.

We trade the 16 to the Lakers (who take Pavelovic). We get back the 24 and 32
picks. We take Sofokis at the 20 spot and Banks at the 24 spot (who we
promised we would take in the first round) and then Travis Hanson at the 32 spot.

I don't know if I like this route but it does get us a rebounder (or a guy
who we could keep in Europe for a year and save money), a point guard who should
be able to help right away and workerbee, muscleboy who could beat up Kidd.
Just trying to figure out why we are looking so hard at second round players
and matches with some of the rumors we hear.

Other scenerios are taking Banks at 20 (who knows what his promise was) and
taking one of the other foreigners at 24 (Sofokis still could be there)...

DJessen33