Dallas Jermaine O'Neal rumors

Has anyone heard any rumors about Jermaine O'neal not resigning and Dallas
offering a package for him?

I heard it locally but did not hear the players offered. I assume it would
be Lafrentz, Van Exel and someone else and they would not give up Nowitski,
Nash or Finley

We should be all over this offer Walker and  Battie in a package for O'neal
and go sign Juwon Howard

Then take Pavlovich or Lampe and Gaines, Banks, Ridnour or Bell

Howard
O'Neal
Pavlovich
Pierce
Ridnour Bell, Banks Bremer

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]