20 and 10

Apologies for my serial posting today ... but this
(from ESPN.com] caught my eye:

"Kaman was also one of only five players nationally to
average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds in 2002-03
(Brandon Hunter, Ohio; David West, Xavier; Mike
Sweetney, Georgetown; Carmelo Anthony, Syracuse)."

Hoopsworld.com's Rumor Mill says Sweetney, Bosh and
Kaman all are sliding. Don't know how reliable their
info is, but I wonder if one of those guys fell to 16,
would they be worth taking? ESPN's mock draft calls
Bosh a "steal" at #5, but there's the question now
about whether he can bulk up. Kaman looks like the
definitive BWS, but could he turn into someone
serviceable like Todd McCullough or a stooge like Even
Eschmeyer (or Eric Montross)? And if you're shopping
for undersized PFs, do you take Sweetney, Schortiansis
or West?

(nb that West measured 6-8< without shoes and 6-9=
with in Chicago and has a 7-4= wingspan. In fact, I'm
going to post that entire column from yesterday's
Insider, it's very interesting.)