RE: An email

Absolutely. But I still believe if Ainge gets the right deal for Antoine,
he'll be gone. But I'm less optimistic that the right deal will come along
this offseason. I think Ainge is comfortable taking the long-term approach
of letting these contracts expire, fixing the salary cap disaster
Wallace/Pitino created, while doing his best to add to the talent base
through the draft, cheap free agency and fiscally sound deals.

The impatient fan in me wants it all now. But I DO have faith that Ainge
sees the problems with this team. He's just more patient about the fixes
than I am.

Mark