Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Some Celtic draft musings

NBAdraft.net just updated.

Podkolzine moves to 4 as expected.

They got Ridnour and Gaines going before us with us. They got Collison moving
out of the lottery as expected. They got us taking Barbosa at 16 and
Schortsantitis at 20. Varejao also moves down to 23.

Knowing these things aren't exact, with Ridnour and Gaines going before us
per the latest NBAdraft.net, we can choose out of Barbosa, Collison, Badiane,
Carbarkapa, Schortanitis and Pavlovic if we forget all about Banks. Then, we
still get to pick a one of two remaining out of this group for the 20 pick.

At 6-11, 234, I am willing to go with the hype and go with Badiane. HE IS A
BAD MAN!!!!!!!

Hopefully, the leftovers at 20 aren't Barbosa and Collison. Banks is a good
alternative there....

DJessen33