Re: The Josh Saga continues

Thanks Eggy, I haven't heard the Grody reference for at least 20 years.  You
literally bring a tear to my eyes, how sweet really.

I frankly, don't have a beef with Josh, I have a beef with his complete and
utter hypocrisy, and total arrogance that he might even be in the wrong just
a little bit. Heaven forbid.

Let's recap, shall we?  Josh calls WWR out for sending emails that somehow
are lacking in content.  My email program showed those emails to contain
links, no big deal normally, but new and improved email programs can be set
to delete or not accept any or all attachments or pasted links, which look
to the program like an attachment.  This explanation was given a couple of
times, not just by me, yet the collective lot of fools had to go looking for
a 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll to explain the problem.

Kim that first weekend pointed out, more nicely than I did or would have
actually, that the link in Josh's previous offending email wasn't even
valid, making the point of only including links as a means of communicating
your ideas, so completely stupid and insensitive to those few that might not
have true internet service or had the program that deleted the link.

Josh hid his head in shame that weekend, playing dumb of course that he
MIGHT have been wrong.  Another week passes and Josh does the SAME damn
thing again, meaning he is the worlds biggest hypocrite (a given) completely
stupid (not as likely but certainly possible) or both.  He calls out WWR and
within hours he sends another all important, please read my Josh tome, and
bow to my greatness email containing really only the offending link.  Is
there a punch line to this gag?

Given you are the first to complain to me on list or direct, and 11 have
thanked me directly for the utter stupidity of the matter, it would appear
you either really like Josh, like picking fights (who doesn't) or you can't
remember what you had for lunch earlier today.

Josh, as has been in the past, won't learn anything.  The dust will clear
and he will probably call WWR out for something like this again soon enough.

Ignorance is not an excuse for being stupid, really.

Thanks again Egg (do you have a real name or are we to believe that it is
possible you are another fake name for Ray?). Why do good intending people
insist to hide behind fake email names?  Have some pride people, you will
taken more seriously in the long run.

I did enjoy the Grody line, it warmed the cackles of my heart completely.

Take care all, and go Nets!!
Greg