Banks at #20?

If  we are moving into those uncertain waters of promising a pick, then I hope it's at twenty and not at our early pick.  There's too much possibility that someone better will slip to us.  I predict that Wade, Hayes, Barbosa, or Pietrus will slip to us.  There's too much uncertainty about the Eruos and too many scared gms out there.  Wade is too short, Barbosa can't speak the language, and on and on.  Someone really good will slip to us and we shouldn't be locked in to a point we could get at #20, for sure.  Just my opinion.  Plus, I can't see Danny pulling something like that for his first trick.  Cheers, Gene