It is Time

 It is Time to finally take care of some of our weaknesses.  We have needed a rebounding power forward or center for the last Ahh... 8 plus years.  The Celtic are and have been among the weaker rebounding teams in the NBA for years.  We want a point guard to run the offense but if you can't get the ball you can't run and you can't score. Rebounding is our Number ONE weakness.   The Celtic do need a point guard but a rookie point guard at #16 is probably not going to help us this year.
I look at the Draft this year and don't see anything special at 16 & 20 and until the anchor of Vin Baker gets lifted we are not really going anywhere (Thanks Wallace).  Danny Angie need to start addressing the needs of the team.  If we can address one need a year we can and will get better.  Free agency - Trade - trade up in the Draft- or just draft, do anything but let's address at least one need.  Scoring is not the major need of the Celtic!  We can score we need the other teams to score less.  Forget the jump shooting Swing-man.