Re: [Celtics' Stuff Candid Ainge Blasts Walker and Pierce

I love it when I hear Danny state the obvious that we didn't have a point
guard last year, regardless of the crap we heard from Obie and Wallace at the
beginning of the year. I have to admit even I got sold on the Shammond's Sirens
call. But don't see where Bremer fits in if he doesn't play point guard. He
certainly doesn't fit the role of the athletic 2 guard, especially at 6-2.

Maybe he truly is trade bait to a team like Cleveland as someone wrote
earlier (I know he is a free agent but the team has the option, I believe)....

DJessen33