Re: Pierce and Walker not in shape

I think both PP and Walker were in shape to play 32-35 minutes but not to
play 48 minutes. I pointed out many times during the year on how PP played better
in the second half after he had a forced rest in the first half due to fouls.
I think the only way that Ainge would be able to sell cutting down their
minutes would be to bring up the conditioning angle. Why didn't Obie enforce this
on his own? One of our 3 or 4 main Obie coaching complaints. Poor team
construction and poor coaching. I guess Obie gets to be the good cop in the new
regime and DA will be the bad cop. At least we finally have a bad cop to keep both
Obie and the team in line....

DJessen33