Re: salary cap

At 06:15 PM 7/27/2003 -0600, John Sermini wrote:
Is there anywhere that I can look up the salaries of the Celtics roster
so that I can see where we will be salary cap wise in the next few
years?

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm
Which is usually pretty up to date but doesn't reflect Blount or McCarty or Hunter. Since they're usually pretty current, I'm going to assume those are actually agreed to in principal but not signed or signed but not yet approved by the league.

Kim