binge drinker

--- You wrote:
My wife works for Historic Deerfield in Western MA and as such has pretty close
contact with a lot of Deerfield Academy rumors - the only one vis a vis the
Celtics came from a female alumni of DA now at BC that sees one of the Cs stars
socially downtown quite often (in the "extended posse" if you will) and that
said star was a "very heavy binge drinker" (and wasn't Vin Baker).
--- end of quote ---

If Toine really doesn't drink, that leaves Pierce, no? Or did miss I some other
star on the C's roster?