Snoop (re: Kobe)

I am a bit late jumping in on this, but had the time now for my .02.

I appreciate your standards and morality, Snoop, I really do.  That said,
half of our hotel staff are under the age of twenty (college kids) and
never once in all these years have we considered hiring a bodyguard to
watch over these young pups while they searched for dust bunnies
(dust elephants?) in each room.  Call us lucky, but never has there
been a Kobe-type incident.

I am not surprised that certain Celt followers would take pleasure in
pointing out Bryant and Payton's present legal problems as I am all too
familiar with their resentment of the Lakers or any other team capable
of defeating our dear Celts.

The Kobe incident is nothing less than a tragedy for all involved.  Sure
the girl had recently OD'd on drugs, sure she had visions of becoming a
famous singer, sure she had been excited about Kobe making a reservation
at her workplace, sure she had flirted with Kobe in the lobby upon his
arrival, and sure she was an off-duty Concierge who volunteered with
glee to deliver ''room service'' to Kobe. But did she deserve what she got?

Aside from the lives which have been destroyed, when the NBA's foremost
Mr. Clean becomes tarnished, it is not a question of whether the Lakers
will be damaged, but rather one of how many additional nails it will add
to the NBA coffin.

The league has become one of greed, not creed.

Egg