Re: reebok coverage

At 03:04 AM 7/21/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I am sure to get roasted by Greggy for this,
but I have to say I'm a little disappointed that
no one has noticed my detailed reebok coverage
at hoopsworld.  No disrespect to thetruth34 or
blackceltic.  But I was there too.  And I got to
interview everyone from Ainge on down.

Hey Josh,
nice column. Is that the only one you've written on the summer league, or is there more? (Just point us to it next time, OK?) Also, I'm curious to know about how Banks looked to you physically when you were talking to him? Is he really as short as he appears to be on the court? On TV, he also looked much more lithe than his listed weight of 220 would suggest. Not that it matters all that much if he can play like this in the NBA, but it's still interesting to get the personal impressions.
Kestas