Re: Mixed feelings about Walter

In a message dated 7/20/03 6:06:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Eggcentric@xxxxxxx writes:

> <Actually, she used to Yahoo but did so impersonating a dentist by the name
> of Henry.  > - CeltsSteve
>
> Just be thankful I was pulling your leg and not your teeth.  I am reminded
> of that wonderful scene from one of the Pink Panther films where Clousseau,
> disguised as a Dentist, pulls the wrong tooth from a twitching Chief Inspector
> Dreyfus.  - Egg

I don't have any teeth.  I only use "CeltsSteve" as my on-line alias just as
you use a plethora of screen names. My baptismal name is Jumpin' Jack Flash
and I'm really a toothless, bearded hag who has neither cable nor a VCR so I
know not of the movie scene you cited.

CeltsSteve