Re: Good news

< Do you still have any issues with me making a comparison to Silas?
Can you see why I made such a link?  He is certainly not there yet...I
think that would be an unreasonable eggspectation....but with some
work...and instruction...and coaching...and playing time...he could
become rather Silasesque...no?>  -  Cecil

Ask me that in 2020.  By then we will know if Hunter has pulled down
12,357 rebounds, averaged 9.4 ppg, been named to the NBA All-Star
Team and All-Defensive First Team several times, and won three
NBA Championships in sixteen seasons.

Brenda