Re: Return of Kenny?

At 08:59 AM 7/19/2003 -0400, you wrote:
The 23-year-old left the Celtics' summer league team Thursday to meet up with
the Croatian national team.

``He's starting for them, and obviously that's good,'' Catapano said. ``He
played for the same coach in the 21-and-under Worlds and the guy started him
and he played very well.

What?! Is Catapano confusing it with the U-17 team? When I was in Europe, I read that Bruno would be lucky to make the Croatian NT. And Croatia's men's NT has been in a shambles for the last 8-9 years, performing far below their talent level.
Kestas