Not understanding Wallace, Batiste

Banks, Bremer
Delk, Kedrick
PP, Williams, Walter
Walker, Wallace, Sundog
Battie, Blount, Baker, Perkins

Wallace would be a good backup for Walker since he has some nice inside game.
But I don't see how he or Batiste fit in the long range plans. I don't think
Bremer is the right backup for Banks either.

There are a lot better players out there than Wallace and Batiste and we
could really use a decent backup point. Ainge seems to be focusing on real scrubs,
maybe because of the penny-pinching. I mean, wow-wee, Walter got a offer
increase of 100K per year over the minimum.

This team is presently constituted to play Obie's 3 point chuck it up. Danny
needs to made some trades to move some players who will fit better with
Banks.....

DJessen33