Re: trade rumor

At 11:07 PM 7/17/2003 -0400, hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I think the timestamp on the posts are in the GMT time zone.

I should've done the minimal research to notice that Pietrus has already
signed a contract, and is therefore not tradeable until December.  But
that does not necessarily mean that there's nothing to the rumor.  Is it
possible to pull off a trade that would include a signed draft pick as a
"future consideration"?

Don't think so, because he's now got cap consequences that are part of balancing salaries on the trade.

Kim