12 and 13

I was also wondering if Cooke's absence had to do with hiding him and trying to figure out how to sign him if we conclude other deals.  Or, he's incapable of defense.  Even if we don't want him, we owe him ten minutes in a couple of games; could he be worse than the other scrubs out there?

So, buy out Bruno and sign Hunter.  That's relatively cheap (about $1 mil?) and replaces a stiff with a hustle/muscle guy.  Hunter might be able to match the production of EW and that would make a major difference next year.  With that simple change, we would be at 12.  Then, add Thomas/McCarty or go after a real player--Samaki Walker?--for #13.  Cheers, Gene