Memo to Danny Ainge

Cut Bruno now.  Whatever he gives you on offense, he will take away twice as much on the defensive end.  Cut him now, no matter what the dollar cost is.  It will save you thousands more in alka-seltzer bills.

Package Bremer to the Cav's if they really want him.  He's too slow to play point and too short to play the 2.  Move him now while he still has some value.

Hype Kedrick's athleticism and lets package him in a deal.  He still can't dominate summer league in his 3rd consecutive year there.  He looked better with Banks running the point, but he'll never be more than a poor starting 3 or a fair 7th man.

Don't fall in love with Hunter.  He reminds me more of Tony Massenburg than Paul Silas.  He can't finish among the trees.  he would be a fan favorite with the Celtic faithful, but I just can't see him making meaningful contrinutions for #17.

Get a real mentor for Banks.  Maybe we can hire Stockton as a consultant.  Kid is quicker than any other guy on our team, and has a great body for the NBA point guard position. He has a ton of upper body strength and is fearless.  With the right kind of training, he could become the all-star point guard we've been dreaming about.

Spend a little more time with Rick Carlyle.  Maybe you can get him on the Celtic bench.  His offense and Harter's defense would be a potent combination.

Finally, stop going to the summer league.  There is nobody there who can help you.  If you really want to get a deal done, focus on someone who might be as good as Elton Brand.  In fact, get on the horn with Donald Sterling and see if he'll do a sign and trade for Brand, rather than just losing him for nothing.